For more than 50 years the Giltrap name has meant quality products and quality service.
- In 1959 Wilfred Giltrap established Giltrap Engineering.
- In the early 1990s the Giltrap Company split into two divisions, with Giltrap Farm Machinery (now trading as Giltrap AgriZone) focusing solely on tractor and agricultural equipment, sales and service.
- In 2001 a purpose-built dealership was opened in Otorohanga.
- In 2009 the Cambridge operation was added.
- In 2011 the company committed fully to Case IH as its major brand. Giltrap AgriZone supplies tractors ranging from 25-600 hp and complements these with harvesting and other machinery.
- Our newest branch, Rotorua, was opened in May 2012.
- In 2015 a new, purpose-built dealership was opened in Cambridge
|“My business and personal philosophy is honesty, integrity and total customer service, because we want to develop a long-term relationship with you.
We are one of New Zealand’s largest agricultural machinery dealerships, but we are not a big corporate company. Rather, we are a locally owned and operated family business and we’ve grown because we care about and understand what farmers and rural contractors need – and we go out of our way to provide it. If an issue arises, our commitment is to work with you for a solution.
We’ve made a huge investment in quality premises, stock and support equipment to provide the best possible 24-hour service, but our biggest investment has been in our team. It’s not just about the sale; after-sales service and product knowledge is vital and we’re very proud of our well established reputation for this.
We don’t just sell the brands, we back them up. It’s something we’ve done for over 50 years! At Giltrap AgriZone we offer the very best in tractor and farm machinery sales and servicing. Your purchase will be supported by our experienced Service and Parts Teams.”
Contact us to discuss a total package which will meet your requirements.
DDI: 07 873 4702
Email Andrew »
Rotorua Branch Manager
Mob: 027 231 8998
Email John »