Giltrap AgriZone Apprentice Scheme
We value our staff as an essential part of our business and are passionate advocates of Trade Apprentice Schemes. Our philosophy is to grow our business and develop our staff.
Join our team and sign up for an apprenticeship in Otorohanga
- The cost of living is lower than in many other areas. Housing is affordable and it’s so much cheaper to rent or buy.
- You can enjoy a much more stress-free lifestyle. Travel time to work is less and you can get on with your life and interests in friendly, familiar surroundings.
- We work locally in partnership with Wintec and the Trade Training Coordinator to give apprentices maximum support to complete their apprenticeship with us.
- Once the apprenticeship is partially completed, we introduce additional product and industry training to develop extra workplace skills.
The Giltrap AgriZone dealership has grown to be one New Zealand’s leading agricultural and farm machinery dealerships and servicing companies.
You will learn valuable skills, gain invaluable experience and develop your potential. We have purpose-built, world class facilities. Our business is small enough to care, but large enough to compete and grow.
We make a contribution towards your pre-apprenticeship course fees and/or tools start-up.
- We offer a 50% subsidy for MITO course fees.
- We arrange for paid time to attend 1 week MITO block course (when applicable annually).
- We pay 100% cost for MITO Hook-on fee and Otorohanga Apprentice Coordinator support.
(The above is based on the apprentice qualifying and staying with the company for a period of time).
The company and its management are committed to making it as easy and as fast as possible to achieve your qualifications. We have the following in place to make it easier to achieve your qualifications:
- In-House MITO work place assessor (this reduces MITO fees and gives a more flexible qualification trade).
- On-going support in all aspects of your apprenticeship.